Some guidelines to help you find your way through our site:
- By clicking onto any image, you will be directed to its Art and Activities Page where you will see a full image of the artwork and a short biography on the artist. The page also includes Reflective Questions and Activities geared to E, elementary school students and S, secondary school students, to encourage creative and critical thinking and gain a deeper understanding of the work following State Standards and Benchmarks.
- By clicking onto the title for each Theme or Topic, you will be directed to its homepage and additional images from the Collection.
- About the icons:
- The H icon will direct you to the historical text for that Theme or Topic.
- The I icon will direct you to a page with links to interviews and podcasts for that Theme or Topic.
- The L icon will direct you to a page with links and resources for additional research on that Theme or Topic.
We hope your tour of our collection inspires further exploration into New Mexico’s history and art. Have fun!